♫ Summer has come and passed. The innocent can never last. ♪
LOL. I can’t believe September is already over! This month was filled with so many good things, I’ll just recap them in bullet points.
Top to bottom, left to right:
- I usually leave the office with Jes everyday. Sometimes we walk around Megamall until we buy stuff we’re not supposed to or eat our hearts out in fast food joints.
- FINALLY bought 1/3 of Happy Skin’s collaboration lipstick line with Heart Evangelista. It’s sooooo good! This month I also bought liquid matte lipsticks from Colourpop and Nyx (don’t judge). I’m going to stop window shopping now because it leads to very very bad things. Heh. Seriously though, I don’t really buy stuff for myself because it all goes to bills, so I thought I’d splurge on stocks just this once. Haha.
- My TULA kids are all so adorable! I was not able to say goodbye to my learners in Makati, but I’m also very happy with my new bunch in Pasig.
- Wala lang. I love these sunnies from Sunnies. I’d come back and buy it but I’m blind without my prescription lenses, it wouldn’t make sense to buy shades.
- Carol introduced me to the goodness that is Llao Llao! Yogurt was my first love in college (before milktea) and it will always have a special place in my heart. For more of what I ate this month, head over to my Instagram account for all the #feelingfoodie photos!
- I just want to say that the Celeteque facial wipes are pure magic.
- This Banh Mi from Banh Mi Kitchen is as big as my face. It’s delicious. But it’s still as big as my face (!!!)
- Nono is such a happy child. Sometimes I wish I can do more for this little ray of sunshine.
- Is it weird to fall in love with bed sheets?
- Jes treated me to Subway! I liked the previous interiors better but the food now is not bad. Not bad at all.
- This month was not a good month for my wallet because Timmy had to be taken to the vet multiple times. But like Ate Grace from Pet Express said, we do it for the love of Timmy. <3
- I went to Baguio with my office friends for official business. As usual, Mech and I have a gazillion selfies during the trip. Haha!
- Seriously though, I love my team. They helped me find Mt. Cloud Bookstore. We had to walk all over Session Road to find it!
- I also discovered Smirnoff Mule (I don’t really drink, btw). Same team bought it for me to help me sleep better at night. I know this sounds wrong and could possibly lead to alcoholism (jk) but it really helped me get through the nights I was alone in the hotel room!
- One of the things I look forward to every year is the Manila International Book Fair! This year I was able to buy 4 novels! I’ve finished 2 already!
- Took several trips to the hospital to visit loved ones. Things may not be as well as they should be, but I’ll always be thankful for family.
- More squad pics + Mic. :))
- The only person I talk to on Snapchat is my cousin Bea. She sends me the silliest things!
- Jes visited me one Friday night because I was having an emotional day. I thought it was really sweet of her. She even brought us (Timmy and I) pasalubong!
- This month, I also had to prepare for a lot of events. It’s tiring but I enjoy planning and shopping for materials with Jes.
- Marie came by to visit Timmy and I too! Jao also came to visit but I was not able to take pictures. Boo.
- My white shoes are covered in mud. MUD. This proves how much I love my job.
- My officemates surprised me with a simple yet very sweet surprise! I loved the notes and the effort behind it. Thank you very much, Greenwich Barkada!
And just like that, it’s October!